“You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” -John C. Maxwell
- Making your bed:- It might be feeling some silly, but this habit can help you to become successful. With this little habit, you will start your day productively and tidiness is also always a good thing. Thais habit tell your mind and that you are ready to create your best version today.
- Be hydrated always, drink ample water so your brain cells will be an active full day.
- Do exercise regularly.
- Soak morning sunlight for a few minutes.
- Read self-improvement book every day for 20 minutes compulsory.
- Write down your daily schedule, mark tour MITs( most important tasks) for better performance.
- If you find that you are procrastinator, work on that.read my previous blog post on procrastination.
- Pay your bills on time and give silent blessings always when you give money. (silent blessings always work more effectively)
- Respect the time and be ready or reach to the venue of a meeting before 10 minutes.
- Be a good listener always.
- Follow the time schedule of work so will be able to finish your work in time and will spend time with your spouse and family.
- Don’t do multitasking. Concentrate on only one thing and complete it and then start another thing.
- Choose homemade food always. Avoid junk food.
- Follow the Pomodoro technique if you are working from home or having a job on the computer constantly. Pomodoro technique is a time management technique which improves your productivity and stamina to work longer, you will also feel fresh in a whole day. The process is very simple you will work for 25 minutes, then take a break for five minutes. After four “Pomodoro” have passed, (100 minutes of work time with 15 minutes of break time) you then take a 15-20 minute break.
- Follow successful people always.
- Communicate clear always, with your self and with someone else also. Ban these words in your life. One day, someday, I can’t, I will try. If you are having a habit of using these words, replace them with exactly opposite words.
- Focus on your dressings also.
- Keep your self happy always.
- Give yourself 66 days to develop any habit. When you will do anything consistently 66 days, it will become your habit.
- Develop one habit at a time. Multitasking is a big mistake.
- Start with small steps to develop a habit.
- Maintain journal daily to track your thoughts.
- Request friend to track you while developing new habits.
- Never miss 2 days in a row because it will affect your mindset and there is a great possibility of you will the habit the idea you are working.
- Every habit is having three steps. Pain, pleasure and principle.